29. And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
30. And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
32. And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
33. And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
34. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.
I like this passage. And it is both easy to keep and a struggle to keep. We need to keep the Lord always first. He is easy to love. And yet, we are distracted by things here on earth and if we do not have daily study and / or communion with God, how can we claim that we are loving Him with all our mind and with all our strength? But, I still like the passage. And I strive to keep it. And I like knowing that if I just keep this one, everything else will take care of itself. This one commandment will lead us into all righteousness.